Homebuyers understand: the only thing better than waking up in paradise is waking up in paradise with no to-do list. For those looking to buy a vacation home, one of the main concerns is maintaining the home when it is not occupied.
We’ve rounded up a new range of branded residences that don’t skimp on luxury, yet require virtually no work from homeowners – no cleaning, landscaping, routine home maintenance or even on-site kitchen facilities – so owners can truly experience an “effortless vacation”. ” lifestyle and forget the obligations of the real world.
rock house – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Photo credit: Grace Bay Resorts)
The luxury homes of the brand new residential complex in Turks & Caicos, scheduled for completion this spring, offer residents their own piece of paradise with no personal responsibility for maintenance, with hotel-like services such as daily housekeeping, room service and maintenance while the owners are not on site. These fully furnished and managed single-family residences offer Grace Bay Resorts first-class service, giving owners an effortless investment and more time to enjoy the development’s chic amenities, including the Beach Club at Rock House, the infinity pool main and spa.
Credit: Mandarin Oriental Residences, Boca Raton
Mandarin Oriental Residences – Worldwide
The five-star luxury brand currently has 7 branded residences in operation, with 16 more in the pipeline. Stretching from the east coast and west, to Europe, Asia and beyond, Mandarin Oriental residences offer residents legendary services that truly epitomize hassle-free living. Perfect for those looking to own a maintenance-free vacation home, Mandarin Oriental supports all resident needs, including lock and leave capabilities, 24/7 concierge services, unparalleled amenities and more.
Credit: Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville
Four Seasons Nashville Private Residences –Nashville, Tennessee
Located in the upscale SoBro neighborhood, the Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville has 143 private residences on the 14th through 40th floors. Located above the soon-to-open Four Seasons Hotel, the property offers owners easy access to Nashville’s hottest spots, while offering world-class amenities. From travel booking services to babysitting and dedicated child care, Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville anticipates every need, creating exciting new experiences for residents at home.
Here are some things residents can expect as owners of Nashville’s most luxurious address:
- Entertainment: Just one block from Broadway, West Riverfront Park, Nissan Stadium and the Ascend Amphitheater, the property enjoys a prime location in Nashville. In addition to the abundance of entertainment options just steps away, the residence is home to additional offerings including the Sky Garden and a media room, exclusive to residents of the property.
- Dining rooms and event spaces: The Four Season’s Nashville offers residents several dining spaces, including the Four Seasons indoor/outdoor lobby restaurant that offers incredible views of the park and the Cumberland River. For those looking for a more secluded dining space, the private Residents’ Lounge includes an indoor dining area and catering kitchen, which residents can easily book through the on-site team.
- The well-being: For a day of relaxation, owners can slip into the cool waters of the outdoor pool deck or pamper themselves in Nashville’s most relaxing private spa. For those looking for a chance to get their blood flowing, residents can take personal training classes in the private fitness center designed by famed trainer Harley Pasternak.
- Home Care : Four Seasons Nashville cuts out the mundane parts of life, offering routine housekeeping and pet care services. To ensure that every resident arrives and leaves the building in style, the property team offers impeccable car wash and detailing services.
Credit: Turnberry Ocean Club Residences
Turnberry Ocean Club Residences —Sunny Isles, Florida
- Long cooking time: Residents of Turnberry Ocean Club can forget about culinary responsibilities when they dine at one of three on-site, residents-only restaurants, Drip, Fresco and Current. For an off-site dinner? Residents can enjoy a delicious meal at Harry Soffer’s Dining Room or Celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak Restaurant, a members-only restaurant that is included in the one-year Turnberry Residents’ Social Membership at Turnberry Isle Country Club, just 5 minutes from the all-glass tower.
- Room Service for your guests: Residents of Turnberry Ocean Club Residences can book on-site hotel suites to visit friends and relatives. The two junior suites, named Sand and Surf, are an ideal option to extend the resort experience, privacy and exclusivity for residents hosting family or friends during the winter vacation months. With incredible ocean views, the suites offer turndown and room service comparable to a five-star hotel.
- Beach house? Say no more: In addition to the suites, the beachfront property also offers luxurious air-conditioned two-story poolside and beachfront cabanas that can serve as guesthouses for visitors or as a nearby getaway gem for the owners. Cabanas are available for purchase for homebuyers at Turnberry Ocean Club Residences, featuring stunning ocean views and a rooftop with a hydrotherapy spa. Ranging from 230 to 435 square feet of living space, guests will enjoy carefully designed rooftop terraces with summer kitchens and outdoor furniture, included with the unit, for the ultimate experience of a luxury hotel at home.