Drive Shack Inc., owner and operator of golf-related recreation and entertainment businesses, is gearing up for Puttery Chicago’s upcoming grand opening by announcing it is accepting events for 9+ guests, and positions are still open for hospitality professionals looking to start a dynamic career with a growing entertainment company.
With plenty of private spaces, rooms equipped with audiovisual equipment, and dedicated catering services, Puttery Chicago is an ideal venue for corporate events, holiday parties, and celebrations of all kinds. Event reservations are available starting November 7, 2022. Additional event specifications include:
● Group sizes vary from 9 to 450 guests
● Full room buyouts available for up to 450 guests
● Floor buyouts available up to 250 guests
● Several private sections (including courses) available for up to 100 guests
● Outdoor spaces available
● Private event room equipped with an audiovisual system for up to 30 guests
Book your event for 9+ guests today; inquiry here or email [email protected]
Puttery is also looking for enthusiastic Chicago-based hospitality professionals to join the team. All Puttery associates receive discounts on golf, food and beverage, as well as the ability to obtain medical benefits, participate in a 401(k) retirement savings plan, vacation benefits and more Again. Additional information on available positions can be found here.
Located at 932 W Randolph St., in the heart of Randolph Restaurant Row in Chicago’s vibrant Fulton Market neighborhood, Puttery Chicago offers 20,000 square feet of immersive entertainment space, including two uniquely themed trails:
● Lodge – The powder is always fresh on this super chill 9-hole course. Between shots, take in views of the Rocky Mountains, warm up by the wall-mounted fireplace, and stop for a ski lift selfie.
● Library – There is nothing extraordinary about this 9-hole course. Browse the shelves, spin the globe, say hello to the Dimetrodon, and beat your friends’ pants.