Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
There are many ways to make your legs look longer, but the easiest way to do it is to wear high waisted bottoms! They also happen to be some of the most flattering styles, especially when it comes to pants – and there are so many options to choose from.
Whether you’re looking for casual lounge pants or dressier choices to wear this fall, we’ve got a whole host of different bottoms to stock you with for the season. Best of all, critics assure We that each of our choices will help your legs look longer than you ever imagined. Read on for the scoop!
21 Trendy High Waisted Pants for Fall to Lengthen Your Legs
1. On low-key days, you can keep it cozy in these baggy Yovela joggers. They can also be the base for some stylish streetwear looks – starting at $28 on Amazon!
2. These wide ribbed lounge pants from Waitfairy will keep you cozy and chic, even if you’re staying home – from $30 on Amazon!
3. The sporty-chic vibes that emanate from these wide-leg sweatpants from Wild Fable give you plenty of room to create fashionable ensembles — just $25 at Target!
4. Help shape and slim your figure in these ponte flare pants from SPANX that you can easily wear from day to night—$168 at Nordstrom!
5. Corduroy is one of our favorite fall materials, and we love how it’s used in these straight-leg pants from EVALESS – $37 at Amazon!
6. We’re also totally digging the ’70s retro look of these Free People Corduroy Flare Pants — on sale for $74 at Nordstrom!
Faux leather pants
seven. These BLANKNYC pants have a punk rock vibe we absolutely adore – starting at $66 at Nordstrom!
8. The smooth look and seams of these cropped flare pants are the perfect starting point for a seriously sophisticated look—$59 at Lulus!
9. Wearing faux leather pants doesn’t have to be risky when you’ve got this flattering tapered style from A New Day on deck – just $30 at Target!
ten. Put on these stylish pants from WAYF whenever you want an instant confidence boost – $75 at Nordstrom!
11. These Vince Camuto straight leg pants are the epitome of the ultimate work pant – $110 at Nordstrom!
12. Shoppers are calling these slim-fit high-rise pants from GRACE KARIN one of their favorite new styles — starting at $29 at Amazon!
13. For a more relaxed fit, these belted pants from A New Day fit the bill perfectly — just $32 at Target!
14. These best-selling wide leg palazzo pants from Tronjori has over 10,000 rave reviews and comes in countless gorgeous shades – starting at $32 on Amazon!
15. Plaid is a must-have fall print, and if you want to embrace it, pick up a pair of these flared pants from Wild Fable — just $28 at Target!
16. If you want a unique look that will turn heads, these Mixed Print Satin Wide Leg Pants are just what you need – $52 at Lulus!
17. These sleek black jeans from Good American have a high waist and a very subtle flared leg for maximum elongation—$169 at Nordstrom!
18. We’re so in love with the retro look of these Free People flare-leg jeans, and the waist seams are so original – on sale for $74 at Nordstrom!
19. The extra-wide pant legs of these jeans from Lovers + Friends are swoon-worthy — on sale for $63 at Nordstrom!
20. Another trend that is close to our heart? Fitted jeans with slits on the trouser legs, just like this pair of Sidefeel – from $34 at Amazon!
21. And finally, these cargo-style jeans from SweatyRocks complete our list of denim styles we can’t wait to wear this season – starting at $38 on Amazon!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these articles on related products below:
Discover more of our choices and offers here!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers , bridal wear and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!